Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CAS Challenge on SCS and Ribbon Challenge on with Flourish!


Hi Everyone!
Looking at the recent CAS challenge on SCS, I was inspired to make little pink and white cards. I was tempted to use my cuttlebug and all the fun tools I have but I remembered that these cards were to be Clean and Simple!!!! Well simple they are! LOL!! I made three mini 4x4 cards and I am going to give them to my mommy for her stash of cards. There are no butterflies on them! I just didn't have a butterfly stamp that worked for me. Now I know what I need to buy!! And I need some Regal Rose Ink too!!! I had to use my marker.
I am going to call them my Wee Quote Cards!

This was my inspiration picture!! Aren't they darling!!!

Also, on the Flourishes Blog is the challenge to use ribbon and in a different way! So I used my black gingham ribbon and tried to add it different places from where I would usually place it? Does that make sense!!?

Having this week off for Spring Break is amazing. I have never made so many cards at one time before. Back to work next week and to all my shiny little faces. They are a dear group of Grade 2/3's and I miss them already!!

4 comments:

  1. These are clean and simple and SUPER! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! Clean, simple, and very elegant!!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! I'm just in love with Robeez shoes too. My boys just lived in them when they were little! Beautiful set of cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)