Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nature Walk Card Class


I have a new Card Class coming up!  The class features the Nature Walk set from the Mini Catalogue.

Edit: The PDF Tutorial for this class will be available for purchase soon...more details to come!  The PDF Tutorial does not include the cards, enevlopes or stamp sets.

The class costs $28.28 and includes:
  • the clear mount Nature Walk Stamp set (wood mount costs extra)
  • the 4 cards seen in the photo and envelopes for them
  • instructions emailed to you with measurements (so you can create more cards)
Class Date:
  • Sunday, April 3rd from 1-3pm (RSVP by Friday March 25th)
***To join the class, please email me.  My email is located in my profile at the top of my blog...please click on View my Profile.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Please email me if you have any questions.
Click here to shop 24/7!

4 comments:

  1. Now this looks like a fun class! Hmmm, I just wish I lived a little closer! :) The color combo is so pretty and I just love how you used the set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful set Lesley. Love the colour combo.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful set of cards - love the fresh look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful set of cards. Each one is prettier than the last. Love them all. So glad you added your link to my linky party! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)