- First I chose the colours! I chose Blushing Bride and Soft Suede!
- To create the flower, I cut a piece of the Presto Patterns Designer Paper and put it through the Big Shot with the new Fun Flowers Bigz L Die.
- I sponged each flower with Blushing Bride and Soft Suede Inks, and accented the card with some Early Espresso Ribbon and a Crumb Cake Embosslit Butterfly
- The circles were created with the Circle Scissors Plus...4" and 3.75" circles.
- I used the Small Oval Punch for my sentiment from the Fabulous Phrases Stamp Set.
Stamps: Fabulous Phrases 120501, Charming 116519
Paper: Presto Patterns Designer Paper 117175, Naturals White Cardstock 102316, Blushing Bride Cardstock119796
Inks: Blusing Bride Classic Ink Pad 119786, Soft Suede Ink Pad 115318
The Tools and Toppers: Sponges 101610, 1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval Large Punch 119863, Dimesionals , Fun Flower Bigz L Die 121812, Pearls 119247, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die 118138, Early Espresso 1/8" Ribbon 119959, The Big Shot 113439
My BLOG CANDY!!!!
To win my Blog Candy: