Monday, March 28, 2011

Stampin' Royalty ~ Scrapbook Page "Shy"

Sandra over at Stampin' Royalty has inspired me to use My Digital Studio more!  She is truly the master of it and had created some awesome pages.  Well, wanting to try it out, I have been working on creating some pages and uses sketches from my favourite challenge blogs to do so! 

Here I am with the Stampin' Royalty Sketch...



I changed up the main image to be 3 images...it worked better on the 12 x 12 sheet.  Then I added an arrow at the bottom of the page instead of buttons.  My colours are Regal Rose, Certainly Celery and Tempting Turquoise.


When my sister-in-law sees this I hope she will laugh!  These are some of my favourite photos!  This is of the 4 of us...one summer, not long ago.  Corey and I were just heading out of town, after a wonderful summer holiday visit and these were some of the last photos we took.  I have to say, my SIL is pretty fun and we get along too well!  She is a lot like my husband, or should I say, "He is a lot like her..."

Thanks for stopping by!
Click here to shop 24/7!

All supplies are Stampin' Up:
My Digital Studio

1 comment:

  1. Cute layout and I love the colors. I just bought MDS and haven't really had much of a chance to make layouts with it yet. TFS
    www.carriesscrapyard.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)