Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sketchbook Saturday and Try Stampin' on Tuesday

I wanted to make a set of four cards for a class I am offering.  I went looking for some inspiration and found two lovely sketches.  One at the Sketchbook Saturday Challenge Site and one at Try Stamping on Tuesday.

For the Sketchbook Saturday sketch I created this card:


For the Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge I created this card, I just switched the sketch around and went long with my card.


Both of these challenges helped me create some cards for a group of cards I was trying to make.  I tried to upload the actually sketch designs but for some reason tonight, blogger wouldn't let me!

Here is the completed set of cards!  I used the current Just Add Ink colours for all the cards too!!


 Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up:
Stamps: Nature Walk, On Your Birthday, Celebrate Something, Thoughts and Prayers
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Tools: Oval Punches, Border Punches, Ribbons, Lace Ribbons, Vanilla Rosettes, Crimper

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous set of cards Lesley. This class is going to be a hit for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I absolutely love these cards. Great set!!!! Thanks for sharing and playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a fantastic job on the challenges!!! Love your set of cards! Thanks for playing Try Stampin On Tuesday;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WhooHoo!!! Congratulations on not just one win but two with these cards!!! Well done! I bet your class girls are going to love these :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a striking set you created! I LOVE these colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)