Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday Mashup Sketch Challenge and C'mon 200!


I used the fabulous Friday Mashup Sketch!  I looked at the sketch and immediately thought "Oh BABY!"  and so created a fun baby card!  I really enjoy the Friday Mashup challenge blog, if you haven't already, be sure to check them out!! 


Here is my creation!!  I used the Vintage Label Punch to create a little wagon for my giraffe from the stamp set "Animal Stories".  I am really happy with how this turned out!  But this is not my idea...nope...I am definitely not clever enough! LOL!  I got the idea from a VERY talented stamper Lisa Young of Add Ink and Stamp.  Her samples are fabulous...I thought it was such a fun idea!  Now I need to create one in Pink...or maybe I will think of something a little less conventional for colours!

By the way...did you notice the title of my post...it has something to do with my Followers...my wonderful, fabulous and kind hearted Followers...I am SO close...just one more...can someone help me break 200?  Pretty please! LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Click here to shop 24/7!

All supplies are Stampin' Up:
Stamps: Animal Stories, Fabulous Phrases
Inks: Pacific Point, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Paper: Brights Collection Designer Paper Pack, Pacific Point CS, Whisper White CS, Crumb Cake CS
Tools: Scallop Edge Punch, Vintage Label Punch, Circle Brads (retired), 3/4" Circle Punch, lots of Glue Dots, non SU! Buttons (from my stash)

8 comments:

  1. Too cute! I'm sure it's going to look gorgeous in pink too.

    Before I became a follower it showed you had 199, so I should have taken you to the nice round 200 mark. But that didn't happen? Hope you get another soon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Lesley! I love the wagon! Definitely one in pink is in order! I already follow, so I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel fortunate to be your 200th follower, Lesley. I love your stuff! This giraffe card is very cute, and very happy looking. Thanks for joining in the Friday Mashup! fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little wagon! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! That little punch wagon takes the cake! You have also convinced me that Pacific Point is a perfect color for a baby card. Don't know why I have never used it before for that occasion. Too cute!

    Congrats on 200 followers! That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect baby card! I bet it will look great in pink too.. Those wheels on the wagon are too cute! Thanks for joining us at The Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aesome as always :) I love the wagon idea....super clever. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card!! it is super cute. I see that Terry is your 200th follower... that is great. I was already a follower anyway... cuz I love your stuff. But today you are already up to 208 so go Girl!! 250 not to far away!

    Hugs
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)