Saturday, March 19, 2011

Another Post for Saturday-that makes THREE!!

I really should have thought this through and spaced out my posts...but I was having too much fun crafting last night, and the deadline for the Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge is today...I think!  So I am going to post my creations I made last night for the Techno Stamper and for the Mojo Sketch challenges!

The Techno Sketch was easy and fun and I went masculine with it!  This is the first time I have played with this sketch challenge!

And here is my card:



Then keeping the Masculine theme going, I made a card for the current Mojo Sketch!  I crumpled up the small piece of Soft Suede and then sponged it with more Soft Suede and then ran it through the Big Shot with my textured embossing folder!  I thought the ribbon punch at the bottom made it look like a card for Rambo! LOL!  I don't know where I was going with this card!!!



Thanks for stopping by!  Remember, tomorrow is our next Paper Players Challenge, I hope you will drop back to see what Jaydee has in store for you!

Paper Player Tips:
Click here to shop 24/7!

All supplies are Stampin' Up:
Stamps: Engraved Greetings (SAB), Sanded Background Stamp
Inks: Soft Suede, Basic Black
Paper: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Brights DSP Collection (Rich Razzleberry), Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Textured Crumb Cake
Tools: Crimper, Scallop Ribbon Punch, Sharpie, Pearls, Scallop Edge Punch

6 comments:

  1. How funny is that - you now show as having 200 followers. Go you! That's fantastic.

    I'm loving exploring your blog, and reading all about your fur babies, and Corey and the fun things you guys do!

    Love your two latest creations too, you're on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Lesley, these are wonderful! I love how you turned your stamped image into two completely different masculine cards! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! I can't believe the number of cards that you complete...and each is fabulous! And congrats on 200!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cannoli! You have been a busy lady! Can you send some of that mojo my way, please? I'm still chuckling at your "card for Rambo" comment! LOL! They both came out great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so clever. I love the roughed up and aged look. Great work Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. I just got this stamp and can't wait to use it. Love your ideas with it. Congratulations on 200--great work will do that! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)