Friday, March 18, 2011

Stampin' Royalty, Just Add Ink and Sketch Book Saturday

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!  The day has flown by!  Corey and I enjoyed our Anniversary as best we could...he was at work late!  But we ordered in some nummy Chinese Food and watched a movie together...it was nice...just to sit and relax together!

Thank you to all my blogging friends for your anniversary wishes...we appreciated them!

Tonight I wanted to make one last card before I headed off to sleep and was inspired by these 3 challenges:
  1. Just Add Ink-Colours ~ Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White and Crumb Cake
  2. Stampin' Royalty- Texturize-I used my crimper for something different!

Edit:  I was so inspired by the colours that I came up with a whole "group" of cards!


Thank you for stopping by!
Click here to shop 24/7!

All supplies are Stampin' Up:
Stamps: Nature Walk, Thoughts and Prayers
Inks: Old Olive Marker, Rich Razzleberry Marker, Crumb Cake
Paper: Whsiper White, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry
Tools:  Butterfly embosslit die, Big Shot, Razzleberry Satin Ribbon, Oval Punches, Scallop Edge Punch

19 comments:

  1. So happy you two had a great anniversary together! Sounds like a fun night to me! :) Love your card, from the awesome color combo to how you used the stamp set. That paper crimper is one of those items that I never used until recently...now I find I use it all the time! Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! wow, this is beautiful. Thanks for joining in with the colour challenge at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is gorgeous, Lesley! I really love the way you combined your pretty elements with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! I love how you used the stamp set and colors are just wonderful :)

    Congrats on being one of The Operators Picks over at 411 :) I loved the lanterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is ... your card is simply ELEGANT! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lesley. You really knocked the socks off of this one. Love that you used your crimper for texture. way to think outside the box! So glad you played with us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous! Love the smooth center against the crimping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Lesley! Great xolours, and great stamping. I'm glad you played this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card, and love love love that bird cage

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really Beautiful card Lesley, great use of the Colour challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I LOVE these colours used with Nature Walk! All of your cards are really beautiful, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowza, that's pretty! I love everything about it! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely Stunning! Love all the cards, and I absolutely LOVE how you used the Crimper. Just perfect.
    Thanks for joinning us this week at Stampin' Royalty

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh, what a lovely set of cards. I love this set and can't wait to get a hold of mine early next week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the top pick. Well Deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woohoo! You made Nancy's iPicks! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on being a JAI Top Pick. Amazing cards!! Very inspirational. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These cards are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. I love this set but sometimes am stumped on how to use them. Thanks for creating a handful of new ideas for me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)