Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Colour Q and Try Stampin' On a Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I had a great day at work!  When I got home I was checking out some of my favourite challenges and I was inspired to create!!!


I love the new challenge I found called Try Stampin' On a Tuesday. The Design Team is great and the sketches are open-ended and clean and simple!  The blog creator is a Canadian, just like me!!!  So I had to play along with them!!!  You really need to go and check them out!!!  I am using their sketch for my card, and I also used the Colour Q Colours this week, which are Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Kraft and Early Espresso.  Such a pretty and light combination of colours! I love it!!!


I have been thinking about inking up the "Charming" set, I have not used it in a while and I love it! Especially the pretty floral stamp that comes with it!  I inked it up with my SU! markers and used the Crumb Cake for the words behind the floral image.  Then using my crimper once again (yep, it is my favourite tool) I crimped the Pink Pirouette Paper...to make it a little more "vintage" feeling. 


The sentiment is from "Because I Care" and I inked up the floral again and stamped it over top of the sentiment.  Thank you for stopping by!  If you have any questions, please email me...I would love to hear from you!!!

Smiles!
Click here to shop 24/7!
All supplies are Stampin' Up:
Stamps: Charming, Because I Care
Inks: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Certainly Celery and Pink Pirouette
Paper: Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Crumb Cake
Tools: Crimper, Espresso 1/8" Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Brads, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Oval Punches

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty Leslie. I love the contrasting colors....the perfect combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Pinks and browns work so well together. You did a great job on the sketch. Thank you for your kind words about our site. From one Canuck to another, thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Lesley! This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thank you so much for the lovely comments on the DT at TST. I am glad that we can inspire you. Thank you for sharing your wonderful art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo pretty Lesley, I just love this card. Boy you are speedy with the creations, thanks for joining in.
    Cheers, T

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! your card is soooo pretty and sweet. I love it!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesley, this is beautiful! Perfect image for this sweet color challenge! So glad you could play with us this week! I'l have to check out that challenge site!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Leslie! Your card is lovely! Always enjoy seeing your creations. Thanks for playing the ColourQ with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you were quick of the mark! Very pretty card!I love pinks and browns together! Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin On Tuesday;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Love how delicate this is, thanks for joining us at CQC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooh, another stunningly gorgeous card, Lesley! thanks for playing at ColourQ :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)