Sunday, March 27, 2011

Celebrating Stampin' on a Tuesday!


Just a quick post and then I am off to bed!  I wanted to play along with Try Stampin' on Tuesday and Stampin' Celebration!  I inked everything up with Crumb Cake and a sponge...oh yes, I love my crumb cake ink and a sponge!  The Stampin' Celebration has a great colour combo/inspiration...and I also took my cue from their photo to make my card a thank you card, and of course the leaves and flowers also caught my eye...


So I got out the Growing Green set...my new fav!  I inked up the flower in black onto textured crumb cake cardstock...cut it out and sponged it! The backgrounds are the En Francais and Sanded Background stamps.  I added a couple of pearls...I love pearls!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Smiles,
Lesley

11 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely stunning! I'm a HUUUUUGE fan of this color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, elegant, lovely! This card is amazing! Yhanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome awesome card Lesley! Very clean and crisp! Thanks for playing at the Stampin' Celebration blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Love the crisp clean lines. I really need to get my hands on that sanded stamp. I always forget about it until I see it used. Looks great. So glad you joined us at Stampin' Celebration this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Thanks for playing along at TST!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lesley I LOVE this card! Great combination of challenges so clean yet very elegant. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this card Lesley, simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these soft, pretty colors. The placement of the flower with the fern is just perfect. Great use of the sketch and the colors!
    Another winner!
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty! I love how you used the background stamps. Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card! I love the sponging and pearls! Thanks for joining us at SCIC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)