Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Dog Days of Summer

Happy Wednesday! It’s time for another Card Concept Inspiration Challenge! 

My family and I have been camping so much this summer! It’s been wonderfully relaxing and fun! I love the campfire and playing at the beach all day! It has been an amazing summer so far and I am grateful for every moment! Oh those awesome summer days!


This week we are featuring those Dog Days of Summer with this adorable image! Isn’t it’s so cute! Julie picks the best inspiration photos!


I used an adorable SugarPea Designs stamp set called “Hot Diggity Dog”. I coloured the images with Copic Markers and I also used some of the bone and paw print stamps to create a cute background for the card. 

We sure hope you will join us at The Card Concept! 




1 comment:

  1. This is darling!! I love your bone background with that adorable puppy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)