Saturday, March 5, 2011

Friday Mashup and Stampin' Celebration

This week at the Friday Mashup and the Stampin' Celebration Challenges, they are asking for a little luck!!!  Four years ago, my husband and I were married on St. Patty's Day and I thought I should make a digital scrapbook page for these challenges using MDS (My Digital Studio). 


I didn't have any digital Irish Stamps, so I decided to make my own shamrock using the heart punch and turn the hearts to make my own shamrock and then I added a Certainly Celery button to the centre of it!!!  This is the 2nd layout I have made with MDS!!  I love it!!!  My colours are Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke and Certainly Celery.  The journaling and the title are just done in Very Vanilla in the Pristina font.


Sure hope you get the chance to check out the Friday Mashup and the Stampin' Celebration Challenges this week!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
 Lesley

15 comments:

  1. Great page and a gorgeous photograph! So very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page... it's so pretty! You wouldn't normally see a Green wedding page I love it! Thanks for joining us at The Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photo and love your layout. Baroque Motifs is an alltime fave of mine. Love your little sentiment at the bottom. So glad you played along with us at the SCIC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creative mind on making your own shamrock ... looks great! Gorgeous page and congratulations on your upcoming anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty page, great photo and terrific idea with the hearts for the shamrock! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo and layout. Love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful page!! That little sentiment makes me smile. I love the Baroque Motifs swirl in the corner. So elegant. Thanks for playing along with us at the Stampin' Celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely page! Early Happy Anniversary wishes coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photo - and a wodnerful layout! My husband was born on St. Patrick's Day and with a name like ours we do a little celebrating that day also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful page Lesley and best wishes on your up coming anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Lesley this page is wonderful! The heart shamrock is PERFECT for your page with the theme of wedding and St Patrick's day! Happy early anniversary and thanks for playing at the Stampin' Celebration this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lesley, this page is so sweet and elegant! You two look so happy and I LOVE how the flourish finishes off your dress! And what a lovely dress it is! Happy early anniversary! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet! I love not only the page, but the story too! Great idea to create the shamrock, and I like the caption too. Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lesley!!

    I love the picture, you two look so sweet together. I love the page and the heart~shamrock. Thank you for being there, when ever I need you... you got this up so fast. I really love all the stuff you make!! Thanks again for doing the Mashup with us again!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  15. All I can say is WOW. Its so clean and simple yet amazing! I love that you shared something so personal for friday mashup. TFS!

    Belinda
    http://studiobeedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)