Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Playing with Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets

Don't forget to enter your name into my Blog Candy draw!  All info can be found by clicking HERE!


I wanted to make a couple of cards using three different Sale-A-Bration sets....I decided to ink up the "Funky Four" set, "Thank You Kindly" set and the "So Happy for You" set.  The Funky Four set has this cute little flower image in it that I inked up with my markers and I love that it fits in my scallop circle punch!


This card was a quick and fun card I created with the "So Happy for You" set! I love that little Shamrock!  I punched them out with my 3/4" circle punch!  The Designer Paper is from the "Jolly Holiday" Paper Pack again! I just love that Polka Dot Paper!  The sentiment is from the Hostess Level 2 set called "Something to Celebrate".

Thanks for stopping by today! 
I hope you enjoy your day and get the chance to get inky!!
All supplies are Stampin' Up:
Stamps: Funky Four, So Happy for You, Something to Celebrate, Thank You Kindly
Inks: Concord Crush, Poppy Parade, Old Olive, Whisper White
Paper: Jolly Holiday DSP, Poppy Parade, Concord Crush
Tools: 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch. Scallop Circle Punch

5 comments:

  1. I really like these cards Lesley! I just might have to CASE them for a card gift set that I need to do. Lovely color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love each of these cards Lesley. Clean and simple, just my style. Love your colour combos too.

    Woohoo 208 followers, you're going great guns.

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love your fabulous style! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a CAS expert - these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that flower card! This is right into my stash of ideas for CASEing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)