Monday, March 21, 2011

Picture Perfect Creations and Hand Stamped Sentiments

This week has been fabulous for me!  On Spring Break, creating furiously, trying so hard to play with all the challenges I love to visit and sometimes just do not get the chance to play!!  I noticed as I was setting up this post, that this is post 500 for me!  WOW!  I cannot believe that in 2 years I have posted 500 times...does that seem incredible?  Maybe it is just me! :D

Tonight...or should I say- this morning, I made a card for the current colour challenge at the Picture Perfect Creations.  I suspect a goodly portion of my 500 posts have been given over to colour challenges...I do LOVE them!!

The colours for the PPC Challenge this week are:


I wanted to create something springy and was also inspired by the Handstamped Sentiments Challenge...they are all about Easter and Spring this week with their Inspiration Challenge.  My pal Anne-Marie is one of their designers, so I just had to play along!!!


Inspired by the photos on the HSS site, I created a card with a window sill and flower box...in the flower box are some spring flowers, punched out with my Itty Bitty Punch Pack...they are really blooming! LOL!  Oh, and I added some major bling to each blossom...each flower has a little gemstone in it...I used the For All You Do set for the Artichoke Stems.


I hope you enjoyed my creation and get some time to play along with both of these great challenges!  Okay...I am off to bed now!!! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh, Lesley, this is gorgeous! The color combo is very striking and the design is wonderful. Elegant Eggplant and Tangerine Tango, together? Yes, please! Those blinged-out flowers are an awesome touch, too. Don't you wish "real" flowers grew with bling? I sure do! I'm so happy you played along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week! Hope you will again! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a striking color combo. Love the clean and simple design. So glad you joined us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Hope you will play with us again.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley! What a great take on the color challenge! This is beautiful and lovely us of stamps to create one fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your layout really makes those flowers pop. Congrats on being a runner up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very striking!! Love your sketch here - simple but very stunning when made up. Beautiful colours and they go so well together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)