Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Colour Q-My FIRST attempt at My Digital Studio!!!


For the Colour Q Challenge this week, I decided to try a scrapbook page and I made one using My Digital Studio which is the Digital Scrapbooking Program made by Stampin' Up!  I saw the cute colours Arielle was highlighting this week and just knew a page with this little boy on it would be perfect!!!  Cole is now in Grade 1 but I love these sweet photos of him!  He is our God child and we don't get to see him nearly enough.  He is such a lovely boy.


This is my VERY first try at My Digital Studio!!  I created a 12 x 12 page!  I have to say, it is REALLY user friendly and I love that all the retired colours are there.  I had to sub in Chocolate Chip for Early Espresso and Old Olive for Pear Pizzazz.  I am so excited about this program, I think I may actually get some scrapbooking done!  Yahoo!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous job, Lesley! A perfect layout for these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!!
    very very very cute post!!=P
    follow u
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the layout Leslie! You look like you have mastered it! I am still confused when I try and do something in the DS.Cute pictures, and a cute design! Good job with the colors. Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page ... what a cutie you had to work with! Love the added touch of the buttons on each corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and happy page, precious little one there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is adorable! Great job on the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job, Lesley!Your photos are precious and your page highlights them so well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, you look like a pro, this is adorable and such a neat use of the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your fist MDS page is great! You will be hooked now, trust me! :) Thanks for playing at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute page! I tried my MDS last year for the first time and found it very addicting ;) I haven't had time to play since, but I must say I enjoy it. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling page! Hard to believe it was your first try with MDS:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH. MY. GOODNESS. This is just the cutest thing ever.....I want him to meet Cassidy!!! You did an awesome job with this page....and the colors! Sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally awesome work for your first try. I love this layout, that little guy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fantastic layout, and such sweet photos! Thanks for sharing it with us at the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)