Friday, March 25, 2011

Card Club Projects and new Club starting in April

I just had my card club this week!  I meet once a month with a fabulous group of ladies...we have fun and usually make two projects that they get to keep!  This month I was showing them the "Growing Green" stamp set which I LOVE!!!


We made two simple cards, showing how easy it is to make a Clean and Simple card quickly, if you need one for a special occasion but are short on time!  Birthdays are always a popular card to have on hand!  We also did the technique of stamping colour on colour...so we used Certainly Celery Ink on Certainly Celery Paper.  I love that look!!  It is hard to see in my bright photo but we stamped the smaller flowers from ths set right over the large flower.  The colours we used were: Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink and Certainly Celery.  We also completed the inside the same way.


For our second card, we used "Mr. Big" aka the Big Shot and embossed the whole front panel of the card front with the Finial Press Embossing Folder.  Then we stamped the main flower in Melon Mambo onto Pink Pirouette Paper! I love that look too!


Thanks ladies for another fun club!  I have a new Card Club starting in April.  We have room for 3 more ladies.  We will meet April, May and June.  Then take the summer off!  Then we will meet up again for September, October and November.  If you are interested in joining our Crafty Croghan Card Club or if you have any questions about the Club, please email me by clicking HERE and then leaving me a message. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Click here to shop 24/7!
All supplies are Stampin' Up:
Stamps: Growing Green, On Your Birthday, Something to Celebrate
Inks: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Paper: Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot, Finial Press Embossing Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch

2 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are so stylish! I love the tone-on-tone stamping you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards!! I love the embossing on the second card!! Fabulous :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)