Monday, May 24, 2010

Meet Jaydee (Paper Player Design Team Member)

e are starting up a new Challenge Blog right here on Sunday, June 6th. Please visit THIS POST for more details!  The fabulous design team will be known as "The Paper Players". Yesterday I introduced you to Paper Player LeAnne and today I would like to introduce you to another one of the Paper Players, Jaydee.  I have been an avid fan of Jaydee's blog and always enjoy her positive, upbeat outlook on life.  I was so excited when she agreed to come on board and design for this new challenge blog!  Her cards are clean and colourful, she is the master of simple yet gorgeous designs!  I have asked her to share a little about herself...

My name is Jaydee. I live in Minnesota with my hubby and our menagerie of cats and assorted wildlife. I love the winters and hate the summers!

I made my first card at the age of 12. It was a Valentine's Day card for my high school crush... It was many decades later before I made my second one! I work full-time in the technology industry and that requires some very long hours. Escaping into my stamping space helps me relax and stay somewhat sane! I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator 18 months ago when I realized that I was using more of their product than anyone else's and that I could share with others something that I loved so much - crafting.

I was born in England and have lived on 4 continents over my life. Crafting, traveling, wildlife, cooking, reading, interior design, music, history, philosophy and art are passions. I have a diploma in interior design and, like LeAnne, tried so hard to be "arty" at school. Alas, my brother got that gene - along with the skinny gene!

I was so honored when Lesley asked me to be a part of the talented group of Paper Players. I love seeing the creative ways that people use paper, scissors and glue and am very excited to see what you will be sharing with us over the coming weeks.

I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Be sure to visit Jaydee's blog Stampin' with Jaydee to see her clean and elegant designs! Don't forget, we have a PRE-CHALLENGE happening! We are looking for a Guest Designer for the month of June! Please visit THIS POST to see all the details. The main challenges start on Sunday, June 6th!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles, Lesley :)

2 comments:

  1. Fun learning about JayDee!!! And I LOVE the new blog look....these colors are right up my alley! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to "meet" you JayDee! I look forward to being inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)