Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just Add Ink #18

What a busy weekend I had!  I live in Canada and we just had our May long weekend!  My husband and I went to Sequim, Washington to visit friends and I had the chance to take a workshop with Sandi MacIver.  The workshop was fabulous and I have posted some photos HERE

I have also been working madly trying to get everything ready for my new challenge blog I am starting up!!  All info about that is HERE!

Now, onto my CAS Card!!!  I saw the simple sketch at Just Add Ink and quickly thought of my Sweet Scoops set!  I love that adorable new set and I inked it up in Taken with Teal, Melon Mambo and So Saffron.  I had a little piece of Melon Mambo DSP that needed to be used and suited the sketch perfectly!!
I am in need of Thank You cards as the end of the school year comes closer, there are so many people to thank who have helped out in the classroom this year!!  So I thought this sweet little summer set would be perfect for thank you cards!!  I added a little ribbon to the top of my card...just to "sweeten" the card a little more!  I wish I had that Polka Dot Melon Mambo Ribbon!  It is SO cute!!!  I used my Rose Red Ribbon with this card!!
Here it is at another angle!!  Thank you for stopping by! 

Smiles,
Lesley :)

6 comments:

  1. oh, how cute, Lesley! I sooooooo need to get on those teacher thank you's ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO Lesley this is SUPER CUTE!! LOVE this color combo..yummy colors perfect for that image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good enough to eat! Love your clean layout-not too busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Good luck setting up your challenge blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so clean and crisp - love it to bits! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)