Monday, May 24, 2010

Sandi MacIver's Workshop in Sequim Washington

We are home after a wonderful long weekend in Sequim, Washington!  We went over to Sequim to visit our friends Virginia and Winston.  I also went to meet Sandi MacIver!  She is one of the creators of the "Stamp-A-Holics" Design Team that I am a part of and we finally got to meet in person!  She is fabulous and so was her class!  Just look at all the beautiful projects we did!  Wow!  I have a few more to post but I have to retake some photos of them.  So I thought I would share a few of things we made!
This lovely lady is Candi!  I met her for the first time on Saturday and I was so astonished to find out that she had visited my blog and actually knew of me!  Wow!  That was pretty amazing!  The ladies I sat with were so much fun and I had a blast...laughing and eating chocolate with them!
My friend from Vancouver Island, Shelagh, has been friends with Sandi for over 20 years!  Small world!  And Candi above, is neighbours to our friends Virginia and Winston!  It is so amazing all the connections this
weekend!
Here we are all together!  (Left to right) Sandi, Shelagh and Me!
It was wonderful meeting you Sandi!  Your workshop was amazing!  I just loved your energy!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Oh this looks like FUN! Does your friend pronounce her name like Sheilah? I have never seen that name!!! How nice to actually meet IRL! Maybe WE can do that too someday! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)