Friday, May 21, 2010

Stamp-A-Holics Challenge #123

Another week has come and gone! I am back with another Stamp-A-Holics Challenge and this week we are challenging you to make a 10 minute card with the colours Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede and Whisper White.  I got the chance to choose the colours for this week!  I was so excited to use Suede!!  But then I had to sub in Kraft for Suede as my package from SU! didn't arrive in time for our challenge and so I had no Suede to play with!!  Ah!  The irony!  Oh well!
I went to the Clean and Simple Blog used the current Fall To Layout Challenge.  I changed the sketch a bit, I hope that it ok!!  I decided to use my White Craft Ink and my "Eastern Blooms" set.  I also used the sentiment from the set called "Bella's Bloom".  This was a super easy card to make and took me under the 10 minutes to make it.  No photos of Mr. Snappy tonight, he was too peeved that I won and he did not want a picture taken...hmm...sore loser! LOL!!!


Check out the rest of the Design Team's creations by visiting Carole'Anne's Blog and be sure to link up your creation there.  Hope you get the chance to play along with us this week! On a personal note, I am off to take a Card Workshop with our Design Team Leader Sandi McIver!!  She is offering an all day class in Sequim Washington on Saturday and I get to go!  Yahoo!!!  I will be taking my camera and hope to get some photos of the event!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles, Lesley :)

5 comments:

  1. well look at you
    under 10 min!
    holly cow that is my dream LOL
    maybe when I am in your suitcase heading out to Sandi's wonderful event this weekend you could teach me how to do that!
    you did fabulous and I wish you an amazing weekend!
    Take care and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beat the challenge! Hooray! Great colors, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Lesley, and under 10 minutes? You rock. I love the white flowers on Chocolate Chip. Have a great time in Sequim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Lesley! Great card and I loved the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)