Sunday, May 30, 2010

Meet Jeannie-Guest Paper Player for June

This is Jeannie and she is our Guest Paper Player for June!  We are looking forward to having Jeannie on our team.  She is full of energy and her creations are just beautiful! 

I asked Jeanne to write a short bio about herself this morning. 
This is what she sent. 


Hi! My name is Jeannie Kupsh and I will be the June Guest Designer on Always Playing With Paper! *squeal!* I'm so excited and honored to have been chosen this month, as there was some seriously talented competition! Although I am a New Yorker born and bred, I currently call Georgia home and will soon be moving to ITALY!!!!!!! This is all thanks to my awesome soldier husband Thomas, who has been making me a proud Army wife for 8 years. Together we have our daughter Isabella who will soon be six. I was introduced to stamping in January 2009 and I was hooked immediately! This isn't a mere hobby with me - it's a lifelong obsession, lol!!! I love having the ability to create beautiful artwork, even though I lack the artistic talent to draw or paint! Plus there is always a new technique to learn, challenge to enter, and products to explore!

Thank you so much to the Paper Players for choosing me this month!! It's time to get our crafting on!!! Woooo Hoooo!!!!

Be sure to visit Jeannie's Blog Jeannie's Happy World to see her work and to have a giggle!  She has one wicked sense of humour and I love it!!  I am sure you will too!

See you on Sunday June 6th for our first challenge!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)