Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Colour Q and Tuesday Sketches

It is only Tuesday and I have another card all done for two more challenges! Yesss!  I saw the colours at the Colour Q today and had to play.  I love this little image...so cute.  I coloured her with my Stampin' Write Markers and backed her on Certainly Celery.  I used the sketch from Tuesday Sketches and didn't remember to add the brads!  Sheesh! Oh well...my white background paper is embossed with a dots embossing folder...so there are some round things over on that side of the card!  That still counts right?!!! LOL!
This is just a simple card, nothing too fancy but I am happy with it.  I really enjoyed using these colours together and playing with the sketch.  Go on over and check these blogs out!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles, Lesley :)

9 comments:

  1. What a cute image and I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW, this is SO cute---great use of this stamp and these colors! Thanks for playing the CQC--and congrats on your PPA win too! You are on a roll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty. I love the clean crisp look of it. The image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooooooooo cute! Love this image and your use of the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW LOVE these images and this is one super cute card!!! ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image and such fun colors! Thanks for participating in this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and hope to see you again next week!
    Jessica, TMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie image and coloring!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Lily is adorable; love the colors of her striped towel! Way to go with 2 challenges! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)