Sunday, May 23, 2010

Meet LeAnne (Paper Player Design Team Member)

We are starting up a new Challenge Blog right here on Sunday, June 6th.  The design team will be known as "The Paper Players".  I would like to introduce you to one of the Paper Players LeAnne Pugliese!  I was absolutely thrilled that LeAnne agreed to become a Paper Player.  She is in high demand on various challenge sites! She has become a dear blogging friend over the past few months and I love her work!  I have asked her to share a little about herself...


Hi everyone! My name is LeAnne Pugliese; I have been a crafter almost as long as I can remember. I love any kind of fabric and paper crafts! I discovered a passion for stamping and cardmaking about 10 years ago, and became a Stampin'Up! demonstrator because I loved to show others how much fun I was having! I think creating something, then giving it to another person, is a tangible way of saying that you care about them. When I was a little girl, I really wanted to be an artist....but unfortunately, I am not gifted in that area. Stamping is a great way to let someone else be the artist, but I get to color, create, and embellish that artwork in my own special style.

I have been married to John for 11 years, and I have a 27-year old daughter, Dana, and son-in-law Charlie, who will be making us grandparents for the first time in August! We live in beautiful southeastern Pennsylvania on land that three generations of my family farmed. I am also active in my church and love to cook, cross-stitch and be with family.

Be sure to visit LeAnne's blog Wee Inklings to see her gorgeous creations!  Don't forget, we have a PRE-CHALLENGE happening!  We are looking for a Guest Designer for the month of June!  Please visit THIS POST to see all the details.  The main challenges start on Sunday, June 6th!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you are hosting your own challenge!! Great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Hi there, sweet LeAnne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I can not wait to join in some of the challenges!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)