Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stamper's 6 Club- Masculine Class

Tomorrow night I have my Stamper's 6 Club and we will be making a Hanging Treat Box using some new items out of the new Summer Mini!  Yippee!!! 

Here is what we will be making! It can be adapted to a birthday project as well...not just Father's Day but I thought it would be nice!
What you do with this is fill it up with goodies and hang it on a bottle of wine.  In this case, it is a bottle of Port for my dad!  He also has a major sweet tooth and I have added some chocolate for him too!
Supplies used:
Stamps: Motorcycle (117657), Weathered Background Stamp (is retired but the "Sanded" Background Stamp (109294) would work nicely too!), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
Paper: Kraft (102125), Chocolate Chip (102128), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908)
Tools: Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), Sticky Strip (104294), Bone Folder (102300), Hemp Twine (100982), Modern Label Punch (116630), Word Window Punch (105090), 1 3/8" Circle Punch (104401), Sponges (101610)

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles, Lesley :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this turned out GREAT! I think I might just have to get that motorcycle....it's definitely a good stamp for those guys in our families!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I totally need that stamp for the men in my life.
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. I love it and am deffinatly going to be CASEing this for father's day! Thanks so much for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yummy, I"m going to visit your dad!, LOL.
    What a great idea this is and you did an amazing job on that little holder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. The crackle looks so great with that stamp and my guy just loves kit kat. What a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)