Friday, May 14, 2010

Colour Throwdown #92 and Tuesday Morning Sketches #45

I had the chance to stamp tonight and took it!  I have not had the chance to stamp very much this week and I missed a few of my favourite challenges!  The Tuesday Morning Sketches Blog had a terrific sketch and I played along with the Colour Throwdown this week!  When I saw them I knew I had to put them both together!
My oval is So Saffron with Vellum over it to make the Lillies from the Fifth Avenue Floral set pop!  I have not done that before but I like the muted Saffron!  My card base is Sage, I don't own any Baja Breeze yet but when it comes back it will be the first colour I will get! I love it!  The Kraft piece was embossed with the new Embossing Folder from the Summer mini...I love that too!
Maybe I should have made the card Old Olive and did the top layer of the card in Sage Shadow?  What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles, Lesley :)

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I rarely see these lilies used from this set, and they are lovely! I need to check out that sketch too...not familiar with that blog! Thanks for playing along with us this week, glad you were able to find some stampin' time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!

    Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous -- I wouldn't change the sage layer it makes everything so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous!!! Love the out of the box technique with the flowers and you did a great job with the CC :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)