Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Curtain Call Colour Challenge #31 and CAS-Tastic Challenge #5

This week at the Curtain Call Colour Challenge, Stacey went for some springy colours and I must admit, it was the first time I have used Garden Green!  Over at CAS-tastic they are looking for a Touch of Green!! So I was in luck!  I used my Stampin' Write Markers on the stamp and huffed it when I was done.  I edged the flowers in Navy and the main petals are in Amethyst.  The flower heads are all in Pretty in Pink as is the ribbon below the sentiment.  I love this new sentiment set from the Summer Mini...it is called "Favourite Thoughts", it stamps nicely.
I am in love with my new stamp set!  I have wanted this "Inspired by Nature" set for such a long time!  This one is going to a good friend who is celebrating her birthday in a couple of weeks!
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

14 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley, I've hopped over here from Jaydee's blog. I'm excited by what I've seen and can't wait to see more. This card and the previous one are fantastic. I really like how you colored the flowers with shaded tips. This is certainly one I'll be casing. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a great day.
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO Lesley this is soooo pretty, LOVE LOVE LOVE these colors!!!!! Gorgeous sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thks for playing with us at CAS tastic!
    Love your card... that sentiment is so great! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I like how you added the Top Note die cut. Nice touch. And thanks for stopping by my blog,too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the navy with the amethyst together!!! So striking! And so sad that it's leaving soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesley:
    I LOVE what you have done with this and the previous card using Inspired By Nature, especially edging the tips as you have done. It sure was a pleasure meeting you this past weekend - you're just as sweet as I'd imagined! I hope we get to play together again someday.
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday 'Touch of Green' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty! I love those stamped flowers! Thanks for joining us at the curtain call!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card and even more fun of a sentiment. Love your touch of green too!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-tastic this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty, leslie! thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the huffing effect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Lesley this is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great C & S card, you have used the colours to perfection! thanks for joining in the fun at Curtain Call this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card-that is a set I want as well. Came over from Corie's blog and signing on as a follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)