Sunday, May 16, 2010

Kissing and Thumping

I made these cards ages ago for a "Kissing and Thumping" technique class I was going to teach! I never got the chance because a flu bug got me and so these cards sat by the wayside, just waiting to be shared! So I thought today could be the day.  The Kissing and Thumping techniques are so easy and I love the look they create. Maybe I should put the tutorial online here...I am planting in my garden today and so we be outside for most of the day but I do have some projects that are half-finished...I have to get more time in the day!
Hope you are enjoying your Sunday!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles, Lesley :)

1 comment:

  1. Lesley,
    fabulous projects. I agree, the kissing and thumping techniques add so much interest and I never use them enough. I hope you had a fabulous time playing in the garden yesterday. There is something extremely rewarding about that.
    Hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)