Sunday, November 30, 2014

Viva La Verve November 2014 Week 4 Sketch, The Paper Players & Simon Says Stamp

December 1st tomorrrow! Wow, where has the time gone!? This Fall has flown by and I am in "countdown" mode to Christmas. This year I must admit that I am feeling overwhelmed by the thought of decorating the tree, wrapping gifts to send away, finishing my Christmas cards and all of the family outings that are coming! Whew! It is always SO busy this time of year and I want to relax and enjoy! Do you have lots on your plate too?


Today I crafted! I wanted to play with the awesome new sketch at Viva la Verve. I had fun inking up the Bright Spirits stamp set again, I bought it for the beautiful sentiments in it. I love scripty, scrolled sentiments! They always appeal and are elegant to me. I love creating traditional and elegant, Christmas cards. I am also linking up at Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge. I am also playing along with The Paper Players and Jaydee's Tic Tac Toe Challenge. I used Pattern Paper, Embossed and Snowflake.

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Bright Spirits
Inks: Garden Green
Papers: SU! DSP in Gumball Green, Whisper White and MME Designer Paper
Extras: MFT Lace Oval Die, Wood Veneer, MFT Flag Die, MFT Pierced Ovals, Memory Box Bird Die

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

13 comments:

  1. Lots of pretty layers Lesley and I love the sentiment font!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bird is adorable as is the card. Thanks for using my sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the layering and textures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrumptious is what this is, Lesley! LOVE it! I love those fancy sentiments too and that lacy look label die is gorgeous! Have a great week! Hugs! Nance

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pristine clean and layered loveliness!!! = I ADORE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just fabulous! Love all those gorgeous layers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely mix of elements, Lesley! That little bird is a favorite of mine, always makes me smile! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love it when the sentiment is the focal point of the card, love the layers and embossing,too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Lesley, love the layers and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty combination of patterns and paper--love the pop of red from the birdie! So glad you could join us at The Paper Players, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous card Lesley! The little red bird really pops off the green and your embossing and die cut details are lovely. So glad to see your card in the gallery at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely gorgeous, Lesley! Love all the delicious layers, die cuts and embossing. So happy you could play along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lesley, I adore all the layers and mix of patterned papers! The little red birdie made me smile! He pops right of the paper! So happy your joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)