Monday, November 3, 2014

The Challenge #18 {Red, Gold & Brown}

Welcome to The Challenge! Every other week we bring you a colour/sketch combo! You are welcome to combine the colours and sketch or just use one part of the challenge! It is totally up to you! The design team have created inspiring samples to get you into the crafting mood! Come and join us!


Sketch Dimensions
(this is only a suggestion)
Card Base: 4.25 x 5.5"
Middle Strip: 2 x 5.5"
Oval: (any shape will work)


This month we are excited to have the talented Sheri Gilson as our Guest Designer. Sheri is an amazing designer, who inspires me with her incredible, layered cards. I am so happy she is joining us this month!  Welcome, Sheri! I asked her to share a little about herself!

Hi! My name is Sheri and I live in Northern California with my husband of 21 years and our 15 year
old son. I’m a SAHM who loves to create. I was first introduced to stamping just before the birth of my son and have never stopped. I currently design for By LORi Designs, Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge, i {heart} papers, The Deconstructed Challenge, and The Pink Elephant Challenge. Thank you so much, Lesley, for inviting me to guest design!!


(Month Long Guest Designer)

(Guest Designer)




Give Thanks card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Waffle Flower






14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Lesley! Love how the snowflake pops of the panel! Thank you so much for inviting me and for the warm welcome! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone outdid themselves, Lesley! Love your card with that lovely red snowflake! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, that is a fabulous snowflake focal point! And I love the gold stripes behind it contrasting with the polka dots on the red pp. Lovely card, great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That beautiful big snowflake against all that gorgeous white space is such a stand-out. Gorgeous card! Thanks for having me over as GD for this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Lesley, I love the papers you used and the big beautiful snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really wonderful DT inspiration!! Hope to play along this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lesley, awesome sketch and colors! Awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lesley,

    Your snowflake is stunning, and the pearl center the ideal finishing touch. Such a clean and bright card! Someone will be blessed to receive this little artwork!

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lesley, both of your cards are gorgeous! Your red snowflake on your first card is beautiful and the details and layers on your second card look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just want to say that all of the DT cards are AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much inspiration in one post--all fabulous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all amazing cards! Love your cards, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)