Monday, November 3, 2014

The Challenge Winners




What a pretty card Karen created! I loved the scripty font and the stitching she used for her card! The beautiful bow was the perfect accent as well!!


Congratulations, Karen. I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email me by clicking on the envelope icon in the top of my blog banner for more information!


I also chose three other cards from the challenge to be our "Runner-Up's"! 

(In alphabetical order)

10-31-14 ADFD Native Hearts Baby Doll Dreams


DSC_0011

Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Karen's card is definitely a winner! Pinned that Christmas amazingness for future inspiration. Congrats to all the talented stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen's card is awesome!! Thanks for choosing mine as one of the top 3! I'm thrilled and honored!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)