Friday, November 21, 2014

Art Impressions {Lighted Snowman} & Scrapbook Adhesives


Isn't the look on that snowman's face adorable!? I love how happy he is that Christmas is on the way! Happy Friday! Today I am sharing a Christmas card using the Lighted Snowman Set #4349 on the Art Impressions Blog...stop on by! 


Today I am using some product from Scrapbook Adhesives! I love their larger foam squares, they made all the layers of my card, pop!


I made my card a tad irregular into a 5.5" square card! I also wanted to add a poinsettia to the side, to further highlight this adorable snowman! 

Do you have any snow where you live? It is sure cold in my area but no snow yet!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Omygoshhhhhhh! This is SO beyond adorable. That snowman looks so excited to be tangled up in those lights. I don't know how anyone couldn't be merry and bright with this awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This adorable snowman looks quite happy to be tied up with lights! Beautiful bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the super cute snowman and the bright & fun color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He definitely looks happy, cute image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)