Monday, December 1, 2014

The Challenge Winners

Thank you to everyone who played along with The Challenge! Today we are excited to reveal the winners of The Challenge #19!

Our main winner is: NARELLE



I loved Narelle's gorgeous card! The way she used the colours and the sketch was eye-catching and oh so lovely! Congratulations, Narelle!  I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information!

The Challenge19


I also chose three other cards from the challenge to be our "Runner-Up's"! Wow, it was SO tough this week! Everyone did such a great job with The Challenge!

(In alphabetical order)




Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Narelle! And Walter and I thank you for choosing us as a fave! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)