Saturday, November 29, 2014

Purple Onion Designs Sale, MOJO Monday, Just Us Girls & The Challenge


Wow! SO many good deals on this weekend and one of them is at Purple Onion Designs! If you have not checked out the adorable stamps, you really should! 25% off ALL the stamps! Woot!

Holiday 2014 sale banner

{Supplies Used}
Inks: Memento & Copics
Papers: Doodlebug Paper 6x6, Razzleberry, Gray, White
Extras: Darice Embossing Folder (Snowflakes), Doily (Recollections)

  

I wanted to play along with the current MOJO Monday Sketch, Anything Goes at Just Us Girls and the colours at The Challenge! I inked up Icicle with some Memento black ink and colour him with my Copics. This card measures 3.5" x 5".

13 comments:

  1. Fab layout, love the colours, embossing and that sweet polar bear. Very cute!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling Lesley, love that little hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is the cutest!! I LOVE the way you colored the image in and then let the hat overhang the edge so it is over the doily. Really adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love those embossed snowflakes and that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Way to combine these challenges perfectly! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I told Donna M that between you both...I caved and bought some of these cuties....wow. They are just too cute, and you really make them shine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley, This is such a cute card, love that little hat!! Thrilled that you linked up with us over at Just Us Girls! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Lesley! I'm lovin' seeing that little guy around blogland and he's just so adorable on your card! I also love the non-traditional colors! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet polar bear! I have to check out Purple Onion now! And looove that Darice emboss folder. I wiped out my stamp budget at Papertrey already for the season, but I may have to extend it a bit. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Completely adorable!! I love Stacey Yacula's images! I have this little guy, too! Your card colors, embossing folders are perfect!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is so adorable with his pink hat! Thanks so much for joining us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)