Monday, November 17, 2014

The Challenge Winners

What a great turnout for The Challenge #18! Thank you to everyone who played along!

Our main winner is: BETTY


I just loved this adorable card and the way you used my sketch!!! That chevron background is amazing!!! Congratulations, Betty. I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information!



I also chose three other cards from the challenge to be our "Runner-Up's"! 

(In alphabetical order)



Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Betty! Adorable card!
    Thank you for choosing my card as a top 3. :) I am honored. Congratulations to the other 2 top picks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for choosing my card as a runner-up! I loved making it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card! It is an honor! Shout Outs to the others! They are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)