Friday, November 7, 2014

SugarPea Designs Holiday Stamp Release-Frosty Friends {Day 5}


I love snowmen on Christmas cards and this one is darling!!! This snowman is from the new Frosty Friends stamp set! I

I kept my design nice and simple! I was going to create a card with pinks and aquas but for some reason, I wanted to be a little more traditional with my card this time around.


Would you like to WIN the Frosty Friends stamp set?!  Hop along and visit with the SugarPeas, leaving some comment love along the way! One lucky person will be randomly selected to win the Frosty Friends stamp set!





Our entire Holiday Release is available in the SugarPea Designs Online Boutique at 6:00 PM EST TODAY!! 


Please click here to shop – and if you are lucky enough to win a set you’ve already purchased, you may choose another stamp set of the same value!


36 comments:

  1. Love your layout for this gorgeous card, such a lovely set. I love snowmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley- This has to be my favorite stamp set by far and you did a fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! Thanks for sharing this sweet card with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layers and the corrugated background look -- great card -- LET IT SNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the traditional, more muted colors.....very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Lesley! Love your beautiful color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the red mats on all your panels. She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layout of this!!! This image is too stinkin' cute!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute!! What a great little winter scene!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors on this card. Such a nice layout also! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card layout design!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very cute and a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute. I like the traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful design ...love the sentiment flag.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet card and really love the colors you've chosen to create with.

    Blessings~
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute card!! Love the colors you've chosen. Some new colors for me to play with.

    Blessings~
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card design!! Very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card! Love all the mattes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your card and that adorable image. I like the traditional colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute Christmas card and love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this- super cute. I adore the more traditional look and your design (although pinks and aquas would have been cute also)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute card. I really like that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the traditional colours a lot... and such a sweet stamp :o)

    ReplyDelete
  24. So adorable! And beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sweet and cute Les. I love how you used the banner die for your sentiment. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What an adorable card, Lesley! Who doesn't like to catch snowflakes on their tongue! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just found your blog.........love the sugar peas stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)