Thursday, November 6, 2014

Art Impressions: Zoo Babies Blog Hop



Good morning stamping friends! Today I am excited to be involved with the Art Impressions blog hop! Today we are showcasing the adorable Zoo Babies!!! My goodness they are darling! I love them! I got the chance to play with this sweet elephant set called Dream Big.


I used my sketch at The Challenge and changed the oval shape to a square shape! I used some Doodlebug designer paper and kept my design fairly clean and simple.


Be sure to hop along to see the rest of the team's creations!


Lesley Croghan<<<you are here

The next stop along the hop is:


Click her name to visit her blog. Happy hopping!

13 comments:

  1. Adorable little elephant Lesley! Love your paper choice as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just so sweet. That little elephant is the best. These images would be perfect for so many of the cards I make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - I have this little guy, and can hardly wait to use him!! Such a sweet card in all it's pinkness :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, so so cute!!! I absolutely adore this, the paper is perfect which matches our sweet little elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute, Lesley! Don't you just love this adorable ellie??? LOVE it!!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby Elephant is so cute! It made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lesley, I love everything about your card. That image is just too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little ellie is beyond cute!! Love the rosy cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE CUTE coloring, Lesley! Love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Lesley, absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty. Love the background color with the elephant. So cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)