Friday, November 7, 2014

You're Incredi-Bowl {Art Impressions Design Team}



Good morning, stampers! Today I am sharing a card I made with one of the new AI People stamps called "Inrcedi-bowl"! This stamp is so much fun and would make a great thank you card for that friend who does everything!


Once again, I am using a project life card as the background for my main image. I fussy cut the main image out and popped her up on dimensionals. Keeping the outfit "neutral", I tried to highlight the fun sentiment!

Supplies Used:
Project Life cards, Snips, Designer Paper from my scrap bin, Oval & Scallop Oval Punches

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! You always have the best color schemes going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. I love that sentiment and she looks great cut out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)