Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Amy's Look Back Blog Post!


My good pal, Amy Tsuruta, is having an interesting linky party on her blog! She is celebrating 7 years of blogging and she wants us to upload one of our first posts/cards! I decided to link up THIS POST and this card!





I remember making these cards vividly! I was so proud of myself!! LOL! I had learned about this stamp set at my Stampin' Up party and I loved it! So I was thrilled to use it to make a card or 4!

I think I take better photos now (I am still working on it)!

I actually started a blog in 2008 but deleted it...I was too shy to share! It is amazing how far I have come and how much I still love to stamp! 

Notice I have no watermark, no link to the challenge I played along with and no "props" in my pictures...hehehe...

Thank you to Amy for this walk down Memory Lane...

8 comments:

  1. Hmm, now I am shy. Your first card post is amazing, you should have been proud!! I challenge you do a current day CASE of this!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your cards and think you did a great job. Boy, have you come along way from starting your first blog. Love all your inspiration and challenge blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea - I will search my archives to link one up! And I'd say you started with a bang and are still going strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are classic! Still in style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very nice cards. Just as beautiful today as they would have been then. Wonderful style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you kidding me?!...lol These are beautiful!!! I don't even have words, for what these make my first card look like! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the flashback Lesley! You have always been so talented and now we have proof! Your photos have improved and look fantastic...I am still on that journey! I started my blog in 2008 as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun that you created this post Lesley! I think the number one comment from everyone is photography. I think that it is a never ending adjustment that we are crafters will do, kwim? Black and White, you simply cannot go wrong with that color combo! How many posts did you have on your original blog before deleting it? Blogging is quite the commitment of time, I just couldn't think of deleting it. Thank you so much for the support my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)