Thursday, November 20, 2014

CASE this Sketch & Time Out Challenge

Thursday is here! Wow, the week is flying by. I have noticed this week that I am SO tired. It is strange as I have been eating well and exercising but for some reason, I am just plum exhausted. I think it may be the shorter days...I need to start taking my vitamin D again. Is winter over yet?


Today I am sharing a card I made for the current sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch and I am thrilled to be the guest over at the Time Out Challenge. Yay! A couple of weeks ago, I won their challenge and one of the perks is that I get to be a Guest Designer. Thank you, Sandie for this opportunity. This challenge is a cool one...it is all about Embossing and Sparkle! Woot!!! Two of my favourite things!


With Christmas coming around the corner, I went into my craft stash and decided to make another Poinsettia card! I was on a kick! I used Bright Spirits from VERVE once again and my Spellbinders poinsettia die! The poinsettia is dry embossing and the sentiment is in gold glitter embossing powder. I hope you find the time to play along with either challenge!!!

18 comments:

  1. we are over the moon to have you joining us this week and especially with this joy of a card. Your layered poinsettia is stunning and what a great take on the sketch. I love how the poinsettia is layered but the overall design is still CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Lesley and we're thrilled to have you guesting with us. The poinsettia is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on feeling tired....says the girl that woke up at 2 am.
    This is gorgeous Lesley! Love that Poinsettia bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your GD role at TIME OUT - and what a wonderful, inspiring card you've created to spark our creativity. Your poinsettia is gorgeous! I empathize with feeling exhausted; I'm ready for the weekend!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Lesley! That Poinsettia makes a beautiful focal point! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, Lesley! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so crisp and clean and I love that big red bloom, such a beautiful design. I'm so pleased to be joining your team as GD at CTS x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so crisp and clean and I love that big red bloom, such a beautiful design. I'm so pleased to be joining your team as GD at CTS x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your poinsettia looks beautiful framed in the circle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous use of the sketch and loving that poinsettia and negative space!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an elegant card, Lesley - I love that poinsettia! Thank you for being our GD at Time Out :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, pretty! Love the punch out and the two shades of green with the pretty poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that Poinsettia bloom too Lesley...soo crisp and adorable make you did on this card, and great embossing in gold...I ADORE your card...I am joining also the Time out challenge, wish you like to see my entry...I love to visiting all DT I hope my time is allowed me LOL...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me too, so tired..must be the short days of sun...Vitamin D! Beautiful card Lesley!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this card, Lesley--gorgeous! It sure is Vit D season--LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So excited to have you 'Guesting' over at TIME OUT for this challenge. I'm a huge fan and was so looking forward to seeing what you created and I wasn't disappointed at all! This card is fabulous and the poinsettia is stunning. Its so crisp and modern and really pops against the white. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the way you used the sketch! Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulously inspirational card! Thank you so much. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)