Wednesday, November 19, 2014

SugarPea Designs Theme Challenge & Retro Sketches


Hooray! Wednesday already and I am happy because I have two holiday cards to share!!! Both were created for the current Retro Sketch and the new THEME challenge over at SugarPea Designs! I loved the simplicity of the sketch and I just had to play along! The sketch is based on one of Tracey McNeely's cards! Needless to say, I had to play along to support my pal!



I used three new stamp sets from SugarPea Designs! 

Lost Without You
Store---Lost-Without-You


Frosty Friends 

Store-Frosty-Friends

Sweet Treats

Store--Sweet-Treats-Christmas---test2

Keeping my design simple, I inked up the snowflake from Sweet Treats and I stamped it along the side of my card. Then I stamped the sentiment from Frosty Friends onto it in black ink. This card was quick and simple to make...


My second card is a stepped up version of the first card. Basically, I added another large 5x5" card base to make the card a little more "stately". I got out the stickles for the red berries...wow, have not used those in a long while! It was fun!


Don’t forget…if the winner (chosen at random) card or project features a SugarPea Designs stamp set, we will increase their prize to $15!!
Challenge-Prize-Graphic

6 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)