Friday, November 28, 2014

Art Impressions {Season Greetings}

 

Happy Friday! Wow, I find the countdown to Christmas is ZOOMING by! Today I am sharing a card I made using the adorable new Christmas stamp called SKU#4518-Season's Greetings Set. I have so much to do and I want to have my cards done as soon as possible! So I tend to make cards that are easy to make like this one!


Many people email me with questions about Sketches and dimensions. This sketch is a "go-to" sketch for me and so I wanted to share the dimensions. These are approximate and you are welcome to alter them, but I wanted to give new stampers something to start with! Happy Stamping!


I send about 80 cards each Christmas...how many do you make?




3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)