Monday, September 8, 2014

The Challenge Winners

To see my SugarPea Designs Card, please CLICK HERE.


Good morning, crafty friends! Wow! So much inspiration liked up last challenge! Thank you to everyone who joined in and played along. Whew, I had a tough time choosing a winner...but in the end, I just had to choose...






Wowza...just look at the glimmer on her gorgeous Christmas card and I love the shiny, metallic letters too! Congrats, Lee Ann! So happy you came and played along with us!


I also chose three other cards from the challenge to be our "Runner-Up's"! 

(In alphabetical order)

Angel

Amazing colours and die cutting!

Deepti

Innovative take on the sketch!

Joanne

Hilarious card and I love the background stamping too!


Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lee Ann and also the runner ups - lovely cards! Thanks for the pick Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lesley! Congrats to all the runners up- all so different and all so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, thank YOU, Lesley! So tickled to see my card as a runner-up! Great way to start a Monday for sure! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)