Sunday, September 14, 2014

Paper Sweeties September Release Countdown!

Time for a new stamp release over at Paper Sweeties! Sometimes it is nice to dress up a bottle of wine for a special occasion! Using the new star die, I cut out a star from some glimmer paper and then heat embossed the sentiment in silver embossing powder and ink. I had some fancy shiny ribbon that I used for the top of my tag!

Be sure to hop along to see what the rest of the team did with the new goodies from Paper Sweeties!


  1. Wow! Talk about a sparkly tag! Love the silver & aqua. Perfect gift!

  2. What a fun tag to make a bottle of wine special!

  3. What a sweet tag! Love the star and ribbon!

  4. LOVE the silver and turquoise together! This is fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx


Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)