Monday, September 15, 2014

SugarPea Designs {Sketch Challenge #11}


The month is flying along! Today we have a brand new sketch challenge up at SugarPea Designs! I love the sketch and wanted to use the new set called "Teacher's Pet"! I inked up the small school bus and fussy cut it. Then I stamped the sentiment on the designer papers I used. 


Store---Teacher's-Pet-Revised 

I hope you will come and play along with us!



Challenge-Prize-Graphic

Come and play along with us at the SugarPea Designs blog! You do not need to use a SugarPea image to play but remember that each project you link up and share below is an entry to WIN a Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Boutique worth up to $15!  One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.  However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)