Monday, September 1, 2014

The Challenge Reminder & Paper Sweeties Monthly Challenge


I used the sketch from The Challenge to create my Paper Sweeties monthly challenge card! This month, Debbie has inspired us with a Fall themed photo and I have to admit, I am looking forward to cooler temperatures and to getting back into a routine!

 

I used an embossing folder, some woodgrain paper and a flower mixed with the pretty inspiration photo! I love pretty flowers in the photo! I also love the new large sentiments from Hello Friend! I embossed it in gold embossing powder. You do not need to use the inspiration colours for your project...feel free to be inspired by the photo too!


There is still lots of time to play along with the current challenge at The Challenge and be sure to play along with Paper Sweeties!

Be sure to hop along to see what the rest of the team created...


September Guest Designer: Jill Norwood

To link up your card at The Challenge, please >>>click HERE.
To link up your card at Paper Sweeties, please>>>click HERE.

11 comments:

  1. love the embossed background.. pretty card..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the embossing and lovely flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Such a pretty color and embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super pretty, love the dry embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty colors! Love that EF and the pretty flower! LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that embossing folder and up against the wood background it really pops! Very pretty color choices.....well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely yummy colors! Makes me want a sherbet ice cream! Love the sweetness of the embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)