Thursday, September 18, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #93 {Thank You}


Sometimes I just have to play with that Hardwood background stamp from Stampin' Up! It makes me happy! I love how it stamps and I love to use flowers with it! I went into my UFO box {unfinished objects} and found the flower and the green vine. That was all I needed for a base to my card!


Then I decided to use a doily on my card, instead of a small square. I think I should have put the card on a Espresso base but I went with more Smoky Slate. {I cannot have enough of that paper!} I used Hand Penned Sentiments (retired) but still one of my favourite sentiment sets from Stampin' Up!


Come and play along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

9 comments:

  1. This is so elegant! love the wood grain BG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Lesley - I love the hardwood, too and the idea of the UFO box is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, this is awesome!!! Love it! And that background is a stamp?!!...I think I NEED it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Lesley and that background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. UFO box...that made me chuckle. This is gorgeous...really love that woodgrain stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I too love that wood grain stamp. This one is going in my "to be CASEd" file :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)