Thursday, September 25, 2014

Designing for Art Impressions!

Today I am happy to share that I will be joining the Art Impressions Design Team! Yippee!

Art Impressions Blog

I am really happy to be joining this team and designing for this awesome stamp company! If you do not know their stamps, you should check them out! They are hilarious and perfect for those "Over the Hill" birthday cards or for fun "Girlfriend" cards! I am so excited to be on the team designing with my bloggy pals too-Karen Day and Sherry Eckblad!

Here are a couple of cards I have made in the past with AI Stamps! (the last one was made a LONG time ago-my photo taking skills have improved a bit! It is fun to look back at older cards!)






I will be joining the team in October!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Love their stamps; enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super ginormous congrats Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats Lesley! What a fun gig...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lesley! Can't wait to see your fun creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congrats :) fab cards and superb coloring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great fit! Congrats, Lesley! You are going to ROCK this DT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Lesley, your card are all coloured fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited to have you join the Ai Design Team Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay us!! So thrilled to have you on the team :o) Just wait till you get your hands (markers?) on all those girlfriends....

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so much fun! How nice that you're on their design team.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Lesley! I can't wait to see all your gorgeous new makes with these stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)