Tuesday, September 16, 2014

SugarPea Designs Winners of the Blog Hop Announced!

All of the adorable new stamp sets that we featured during our Sweet Sneak Week are NOW available for purchase in our SugarPea Designs Boutique and are ready for you to take home and get crafty with! Wendy has announced the winners from the hop and I am SO excited that a winner was chosen from my blog...click here to see Wendy's post!

Sniffles-&-Snuggles-Winner

Congrats, Taunya Butler! 

Make sure to visit this post by clicking HERE and leave a comment to claim your prize! Thank you to everyone who left me such lovely comments on my cards! Your kind words mean the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)