Monday, September 8, 2014

The Challenge #14 {For a Special Teacher}

To see my SugarPea Designs Card, please CLICK HERE.



Time for The Challenge! Every two weeks; I bring you a sketch/colour combination that you can use together or separately! The main idea is to have some fun and try "The Challenge"!


The measurements for my sketch are:
Card Base-4.25"x 5.5"
Side Panel-1.50"x 4"
Circle- 2"
Small Sentiment strip-1/2"

I am using a brand new stamp set from SugarPea Designs and you can win this set by hopping along with our stamp release sneak peek today! Click HERE to hop! Good luck!


The design team here at The Challenge has created such amazing cards to inspire you! I hope you enjoy using the sketch or the colours or both! 


5 comments:

  1. Cute card....love the colors of your challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ADORABLE card!! Love the wrapped twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sweet image on your pretty card. The designers did a great job with their cards and the colors plus the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, your card is adorable and love what the DT has done...super inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEARY adorable card, you really SHINE at Sugarpeas!!!!...Ummm just bought the UNDYING love set due to "someone's" influence!!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)