Monday, September 29, 2014

The Challenge #15

Welcome to The Challenge #15! Wow! The time is sure flying by! For the next two weeks, we have a bold and bright colour combo matched with a simple but classic sketch! Feel free to use either the sketch or the colours or both together! The choice is up to you!


Card Dimensions
Card Base: 4.25" x 5.5"
Black Trim: 4" x 2.25"
White Strip: 4" x 2"
Scallops: 1" x 4"

For my card I decided to just use the colours and created a CAS card! I found a used Lifestyles Craft embossing folder...I love how it creates a pretty frame for my card! I then die cut the leafy branch and stamped this new fun flower from Stampin' Up. Cannot remember the name of it but I purchased the punch too! I added a pearl. Very simple to make...I hope you like it!


The design team have created amazing cards! I love them all! This team has been fantastic to work with and I appreciate all of their hard work! Thanks ladies!


4 comments:

  1. Great sketch and great colour combo this week! Love the DT's creations. Can't wait to see what everyone makes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and so FRESH, clean and wonderful!!! Love the dies you used, I think I need to use dies more as well!!!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and colors. Love your beautiful card Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sketch Lesley and your card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)